Wonderfly Games Policies
By booking Wonderfly Games, the customer agrees to abide by the following policies:
- We cannot play or set up in the following conditions, at the sole discretion of Wonderfly Games:
- Rain or thunder/lightning
- Temperatures colder than 40 degrees or hotter than 98 degrees for outdoor events.
- Extreme winds
- Muddy fields
- Customers may reschedule their rental for free up until 6 hours before their rental start time.
- For events with mixed forecasts, if we recommend cancelling and the customer wants to continue, the customer forfeits his/her right to later reschedule or request a refund for any time missed due to weather. We do reserve the right to make the final decision in weather related cancellations, but will defer to the customer's choice for forecasts with small chances of rain.
Cancellations and Refunds
- If customers cancel their reservations within two weeks of their scheduled date, they will receive a refund minus the deposit.
- For cancellations made by Wonderfly Games due to weather concerns, customers may reschedule for FREE anytime, based on availability, or receive a refund minus the deposit.
- To complete a reservation, customers must either pay their full balance upfront or pay a non-refundable deposit of $150 or 25% of the rental balance, whichever is greater. If a deposit is paid, the remaining balance is due two weeks before their scheduled event date. For customers who pay upfront, the non-refundable deposit is built into this payment. Exceptions may be made for organizations that require specific payment terms.
- We reserve the right to charge additional fees dependent on the details and conditions of the rental. We will state any additional fees that apply before the customer books.
- Payment can be made by check or online by credit card.
- Customers will be responsible for securing a venue for their event that meets Wonderfly Games' criteria. We reserve the right to modify the customers' rental based on the size and features of the venue, if needed.
- If customers don't get official approval from the venue for their event and it is cancelled by venue/park staff during the event, Wonderfly Games will not refund the event. A discount may be applied to a future event based on any unused event time.
- All players must sign a waiver/release before playing. Minors must have their parents/guardians sign for them.
- Wonderfly Games reserves the right to charge customers for the cost of any theft or damage to equipment requiring repairs, replacements, or additional cleaning care, beyond normal wear and tear, caused by the customers' or their guests' misuse or unsupervised use of the equipment.
Policies for Brokerage Services
- For customers looking to play outside of our service areas, we will try to connect customers with local providers.
- Wonderfly Games searches, contacts, and books local providers on behalf of our customers, with express prior approval from our customers.
- Wonderfly Games will charge customers a deposit to hold their date. The deposit consists of a non-refundable service fee for Wonderfly Games and holding deposit for the local provider to reserve the date. Wonderfly Games is responsible for paying the local provider their deposit. After Wonderfly Games receives the deposit from the customer, the local provider will oversee and be responsible for all remaining actions including billing and collection of the outstanding balance and all aspects related to the event/rental execution.
- Wonderfly Games has no affiliation with any local providers. Wonderfly Games may not be aware of local providers' policies, equipment quality, rental management, or any other operations or business practices. Once Wonderfly Games connects the customer with the local provider, Wonderfly Games is not responsible for and will not be involved in any issues that arise between the customer and local provider including, but not limited to, payment, scheduling, or refund disputes and event/rental quality and execution.