$13 - $17/hr + travel pay
At Wonderfly!, we're all about bringing people together through the power of play. Founded in 2014, Wonderfly Games is the largest and highest-rated mobile entertainment company in the world. Starting with offering BubbleBall, Arrow Tag, and Human Hamster Ball events, and adding much more with over 250,000 players to-date and 800+ events a year.
We are seeking out-going, dependable individuals, with lots of energy and excitement! We are looking for someone who would like to work in our event facility, Wonderfly Arena, and/or mobile events around Maryland, DC, Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. As a Wonderfly Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience and entertaining with enthusiasm and a passion fro having fun.
We are open when we are requested. This means we are open Mon - Sun at all hours. This allows us to very flexible with our employees with schedules. However, with any entertaining business, your schedule could be subject to change and could have longer days on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of fun!.
Duties (Arena Events)
- Arrive on time
- Facilitate all aspects of the event
- Set up the arena for events
- Greet and check-in players and spectators
- Communicate with party host at all times and create a smooth transition of activities
- Time management
- Instruct on safety protocol and enforce rules clearly to others
- Be prepared to run all games including by not limited to; Arena Games: Bubble Ball, Hamster ball, Nerf War, Arrow Tag, Dodgeball, Virtual Reality, Oculus, other gaming consoles, and much more. Mobile Games in addition to above, Foam Pits and Water games, Laser Tag, to mention a few.
- Interact with players and guests of all ages to provide a fun and exciting experience
- Clean up and break down of event in a timely manner for a smooth transition in to the next party.
- Wipe down, disinfect all equipment
- Work as a team
- Social, outgoing, and comfortable talking to large crowds and strangers
- Comfortable entertaining and using a microphone when needed
- Must work well with others
- Must be punctual; lateness is NOT tolerated
- Ability to work 20+ hours per week (mostly weekends and some weekdays)
- Haveing a reliable vehicle is a must for mobile event's! And willing to hull some equipment and drive to events
- Customer service above all else, and work in a fun and active environment
- Able to run, work in various weather, and lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be 18 or older
- Flexible hours
- Expansion and promotion opportunities in a quickly growing company
- Fun, stimulating, and exciting environment
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Free access to Wonderfly Arena including our gym, virtual reality, and more
- Employee discounts and bonuses